Best University in Uganda

Wszystko o życiu rybnickich szkół i uczelni. Nie wiesz jaką szkołę wybrać? Poproś tutaj o pomoc.

Moderator: Moderator

Best University in Uganda

Postprzez manii Pn, 9 mar 2020, 16:29

KIU is among the universities chosen to participate in the career expo workshop. The other selected universities include Uganda Christian University, Kampala University, Makerere University, Victoria University, Nkumba University, Ndejje University, Uganda Marty's University, and the International University of East Africa among others.

The students shall be trained and sensitised on different skills concerning how to create employment opportunities rather than being job seekers, plus innovation skills and others after university education.

According to the Managing Director Nation Media, Tonny Glencross, Daily Monitor is ready to work with the selected universities and their mission is to see that "no graduate becomes unemployed after university education."

The first training will take place at Makerere University Business School (MUBS) on 13th March 2020. The career guidance expo is proudly sponsored by Daily Monitor and NSSF, who will carry campaigns to orient university students, and impart them with entrepreneurial skills.
manii

Re: Best University in Uganda

Postprzez SubZero77 Wt, 4 sie 2020, 14:40

Te szkoły w Ugandzie to jest rzecz bardzo ciekawa. Może jest tam szansa na finalny sukces!

Re: Best University in Uganda

Postprzez Altenburger Śr, 9 wrz 2020, 08:13

Best universities for European students are in Italy. Beyond our standard Khan Academy math and https://essays.agency free samples for writing papers online, whatever reading/writing I assign to double up on English and social studies, and music practice, the college makes it easy to add a different fun physical education activity. Whether it's swimming in an empty pool, playing a round of miniature golf, or going out on a kayak or canoe.
Altenburger

Powrót do Rybnickie szkoły i uczelnie